- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
A little NCAA nostalgia because…why not?
(Photos: US Presswire)
The Perfect Vault - Fierce Five Team Final Anniversary
- Aly: Did you know you were going to stick it?
- Jenny pushing Aly out of her way
Never gets old*reblogs positive mckayla to exhaustion*
"Houston: Famed Romanian gymnastics coach Bela Karolyi and his family were sworn in as United States citizens in Houston 5/1. Karolyi, his wife Marta (L), and daughter Andrea, (R), take the oath of citizenship. Karolyi defected from Romania in 1981, and started a gymnastics school in Houston training such Olympic medalists as Mary Lou Retton, Phoebe Mills, and Juliane McNamara."
don’t fuck with the gymternet, asshole.
2014 P&G Championships Seniors Day 2: Ashton Locklear